This is for the expressed use for TCA, Inc. registrations only, and can be printed out for that use by anyone wishing to register their cattery with TCA, Inc.
I wish to register my cattery with TCA, Inc. I understand the fee for cattery registration is a ONE TIME charge only and the cattery name (once approved) will be for my exclusive use and those that I name as co-owners and thus authorize.
TCA, INC. MEMBER CATTERY REGISTRATION FEE: $30.00 - TRANSFER FEE $10.00
RULES PERTAINING TO CATTERY REGISTRATION
1. A cattery name may not exceed fifteen (15) letters (characters and spaces combined).
2. Abbreviations or variations of already registered cattery names are not permitted.
3. Registered cattery names may be added to a cats name as (1) as a prefix, if the cat is bred by the owner of the cattery name, or (2) as a suffix, if the cat is owned, but not bred, by the owner of the cattery name.
4. The prefix cattery name, denoting the breeder of the cat, may NEVER be removed. However, the suffix cattery name may be removed and replaced with a new owners' cattery name when the ownership of a cat is transferred.
5. The owner of a cattery name may add additional names of co-owners of the cattery name, at any time, upon written notification to the TCA Head Registrar, surrender of the original certificate and payment of the appropriate fee. (Same as transfer fee.)
6. Ownership of a cattery name may be transferred by written notification to TCA Head Registrar, surrender of the original certificate and payment of the transfer fee.
CATTERY NAME TO BE REGISTERED *Applicant MUST provide three (3) name choices. Please list in order of preference. If your first choice is already assigned, then your second, or third choice will be used.
CATTERY NAME-FIRST CHOICE __________________________________________________
CATTERY NAME-SECOND CHOICE________________________________________________
CATTERY NAME-THIRD CHOICE __________________________________________________
NAME OF CATTERY OWNER ______________________________________________________
CITY _________________________________ STATE ______
ZIP ________PHONE (____) ______________________
NAME(S) OF CO-OWNERS _______________________________________________________
**NOTE**UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, EITHER THE OWNER OR CO-OWNER, MAY SIGN FOR THE CATTERY. BOTH SIGNATURES WILL NOT BE REQUIRED, UNLESS THERE IS A SIGNED AGREEMENT ON FILE WITH TCA, INC. STATING OTHERWISE.
OWNERS SIGNATURE _____________________________________ DATE _____/_____/_____
**NOTE**ALL CATTERIES REGISTERED WITH THE TRADITIONAL CAT ASSOCIATION, INC. MUST BE CURRENT MEMBERS OF TCA, INC. IN GOOD STANDING, MUST HAVE A COPY OF THE TCA, INC. CONSTITUTION, BYLAWS AND BREED STANDARDS AND KEEP FULL CATTERY RECORDS.
One of the benefits to Breeders who Register their Cattery Names with TCA, Inc. is inclusion on our Breeders List, which is given to anyone who requests it. Our Breeders List includes many different breeds of Traditional Cats accepted by TCA, Inc. from all over the world. This is an excellent form of advertisement, and is available free of charge to our Registered Breeders. This is provided in printed form provided to any request for $3 to cover postage and handling.
Registered Catteries also have the opportunity to advertise through a link in the "Breeder's Directory" Section of our Home Page. It should contain detailed information about your cattery, special services offered, etc, can be included. The rate is $30.00 annually for world-wide coverage.
More in depth information can be added to your Breeders List name address and phone number. For $10.00 a year we will list all of the breeds you are involved with and all of the colors you have in each breed.
To become a Registered Cattery, you must Register your Cattery name with the TCA, Inc. Head Registrar. The requirements are as follows:
When your cattery name is registered with TCA, Inc., we will add your cattery listing to our Breeders List on our website, and on the printed version that is also available.
The Traditional Cat Association, Inc.©1987®TM
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © by John & Diana Fineran - Aug 1999- 2014.
No portion of this website or any information contained within it may be copied, or in any way distributed
without the expressed written permission of John or Diana Fineran - No exceptions.